Hi, I am 26 years old female and I am suffering from bronchitis 3 to 4 times per years when the weather is cold. I am doing my best not to let it becomes chronic. I am living in the big city and I know it is not good for my bronchi. I would like to know is there anything I can do for my lungs after bronchitis pass make them more immune on the next episode of this disorder.

Hi, I am also suffering from bronchitis several times per year and I may tell you what I have done and what help me to get bronchitis less often. The best thing what you can do is to spend couple of weeks on the mountain during the winter. It will spare your lungs from pollution in the city and cold fresh air will make your mucosa more resistant to agents which irritate your lungs. Anyway if you can't do it you may try with ionization of air which will remove irritative particles and dust from the air where you live.