I suffered from bronchitis for a long time. I was forced to stay away from most of the sport activities and many other things. It was irritating and I had hard time coping with that. Finally I am OK. I am eager to start to ride a bike as it is my favorite sport activity. What do you think about cycling after bronchitis?

First you have to check with your doctor. If he says that it is OK, then you can start making the plans for it. I said, MAKING THE PLANS, not just jumping on the bike and hitting the road. First, you have to start very slowly. Start with 50 of what you think that you can do. See how it feels. Then, slowly you can increase the distance, but not the intensity. The intensity will come later when you reach a fairly good form. You have to check out if there are any plants that you may be allergic to in order to avoid such areas. I think that it goes without saying that you should stay away from the city pollution.