Hi my name is Donna Grimes . I had gallbladder remove two weeks ago. I want to find out is there a spaical diet that i should use? Some foods still don't agree with me. Thank you Donna

Most people have diarrhea after gallbladder surgery but I have constipation, extreme bloating, and incredible pain on the right side from my waist to my right foot. Its agonizing, emotionally and physically. But as time has gone by I had to omit dairy products, junk food and especially any kind of bread, rice, crackers and corn. Without the gallbladder, my liver has to work harder causing the pain. And, I have to take gas relief pills to reduce the bloat. Looking like humpty dumpty isn't fun but the pain is worse. Good luck with your diet changes. The best advice I can offer is to pay attention to what food triggers the pain on the right side and omit it from your diet

hello my name is teresa duke i had my gallbladder removed through keyhole surgery 3 weeks ago i,m suddenly getting cramp pains across the top ov my stomach can anyone tell me if this is normal after keyhole surgery