I had my gallbladder taken out in December 2009,i have recently noticed a lump forming on the right hand side of my incision fro where i had keyhole,i am constantly suffering a bloated tummy where i look 9mnths pregnant,i have a lot of tummy pain to,but i am not having any pain where the lump is forming,i am really worried about as i had it done 7mnths ago,plz can any1 tell me what this lump could be its not painful but really worrying,thank you for your help. %-)

The bloating is from the inflation of your stomach during the surgery itself But this was long time ago, and I don't understand how can you still have this. In these 7 months have you went to your doctor? If you did what did he say? This should be gone week after your surgery.
The inside of the wound needs time to heal and to replace your gallbladder spot. It can last up to three months. MAybe you are experiencing an infection. You should check this with a doctor.

Hi,i have done a lot of research of problems after having the gallbladder removed,i thought this was normal as so many peeps experience bloating sickness etc,its only in the last few days that this lump has formed on the side of my incision on the belly button scar,i am off to the doctors at 3pm today to see exactly what is going on,my tummy is huge,i cannot stand it anymore,hopefully the doctor will tell me exactly what is going on,thank u 4 ur reply :-).

Well it could be infection. So doctor would know what to do. I hope that you get good feed back from the doctor. Feel free to ask him any question regarding this. Try to go over your diet/food. There shouldn't be any problems, but something might be interfering with your body system.
Keep us posted on your condition. Best of luck.

Will keep u posted,im off to the docs now !!!!!!!!

Hi,ive been to the doctors,she examined my tummy,she seems to think its my ovaries,i have to phone the hospital 2moz to be booked in for a scan,i cannot believe this is happening,besides the pain in my tummy i have been sweating terribly,pains all round in my lower back,shooting pains up into my private,periods have been all over the place and heavy,also i have to have bloods done 2moz morning,fingers crossed its knothing to serious.what do you think ?????

Hmm has your doctor considered kidney stones? I'm not really certain that this can be your problem, but you do have abdominal pain and you have been sweating. Your sharp pains can be indication of this.
I hope that you will find out what is wrong with you on that scan. When you get diagnosed pleas tell your status. And off course what has doctor recommended.

I'm sorry to hear about everything you're going through and I hope you get better soon! I don't know what the lump is but I think that it shouldn't turn out to be too serious and hopefully when you go to the doctor in a couple months you will get the answers to your problems. Are you still not feeling pain or has it become painful?

Ive had bloods done today,the hospital has had referral off the doctors,i have to call them 2moz so they can book me in for an ultrasound scan,ive had a lot of pain in my tummy after i had gallbladder out,the lump which has formed is not painful,the doctor thinks after i told her all my symptons as i stated earlier,she thinks its my ovaries,they are rushing the scan through asap,my tummy has swollen to size of beach ball with lump on side of incision where i had keyhole surgery,as soon as i have scan i will let u know the outcome.

Hmm your stomach is really getting bigger. I can't imagine how you feel now. As I can see doctors are doing their best. That is good. But why does he thinks that ths can be connected with you ovaries? Did he explained anything to you?

Minnie, I'm really glad to hear they're rushing your scan through because it sounds like you're not doing so well and I think it's important that they get a move on getting you better as soon as possible! Let me know what your new scan is going to be and when that happens let me know how it comes out, okay? Feel better soon!!

Hey Minnie, it been few days. Did your scan results came back? What did your doctor say?
Has your lump gotten smaller? If you have any results post, so we can talk about it. I hope that you are much better now. Hope to hear from you soon.

I definitely agree with dark_red. Can you give us an update to see how you're doing? Thanks! I just want to make sure that things are okay for you, so let me know, okay?

I had the same bulge! Its my upper abdomen. Doctor said scar tissue forms (?). A year later I still feel my insides move anytime I bend over. And I also hear gurgling.. Been working out and it just makes it not prominent of a bulge!!! Help

Do you still have this ??? I have SAME THING !!!!