Hi, did anyone try Airborne cold remedy? I heard about it, but I don’t know if it really works. I easily catch a cold, and I tried many medicines, but none of them helped me.

Hi, I use Airborne cold remedy every time before getting into crowd, bus and airplane as a cold prevention. One tablet provides three hours of protection, which is enough for me. Airborne can also be used by taking a tablet at the first sign of a cold symptom. So far, it didn’t let me down, and I hope it won’t. I read about Airborne in some magazine before I decided to try it. If I remember well, some teacher worked on it for five years with a team of health professionals. They combined seven herbs, put them through a patented extraction process, and then combined them with amino acids, anti-oxidants and electrolytes. Airborne is not exactly a cold medicine, it is more a dietary supplement.

I just started working in our elementary school this year and I'm fresh meat for all of those germs floating around. One of the kids I worked with this week has had a bad cold and he's been sneezing and coughing all over me. I started noticing a twinge in my throat and so I bought Airborne and tried it out yesterday. I took two doses throughout the day. All day long my stomach and abdomen has been gurgling where you could hear it across the room and I've been gassy and had the runs all day yesterday. This morning I've awoken and the scratchy throat is gone, but my stomach is still gurgling. Not sure if that is the Airborne or something else. My friend recommended that I take a lot of fluid throughout the day when I take Airborne.
Anyone else have the gurgling problem?

I tried Airborne for the first time, this past week. I noticed that it seems to hold most of my cold symptoms at bay. My runny nose is not running. My scratchy throat (my first symptom) is virtually normal feeling. My only symptom that is proceeding is that the cold has dropped into my chest, which is normal for me, as all colds seem to drop into my chest.

I have not experienced any stomach gurgling,perhaps because I've been drinking a lot of water.

I've taken 12 pills, so I've been doing this for 3 and 1/2 days.

I tried Zycam last year, and I like Airborne somewhat better.

I just tried Airborne for the first time this morning and within 10 minutes of taking it became violently ill. I must have thrown up 10 times in a row. I have petichiae all over my face (little spots from burst blood vessels) because I was throwing up so hard. My boyfriend also took it and did not get have any reaction to it. The only difference between us is that I took it on an empty stomach and my he had had breakfast at that point.
I think I may have had an allergic reaction to one of the herbs or something in it. It is unusual for me because I'm generally healthy and I don't have any other allergies (not allergy-prone).
Apparently you can also have vitamin toxicity, especially to A (C also but usually manifests only as diarrhea). I don't think this is it because I am not a tiny girl and I'm sure smaller people than me have taken Airborne without getting sick. It hit me so fast that allergy seems most likely.

All I can say is I won't be taking that again!

I was sick with the cold for about two weeks and I finally bought some airborne because some of my friends use it and they said they loved it. About 10 minutes after taking it my stomach was gurgling and it was like that for two days. And when I woke up the next day my whole body was covered in red rash, almost like hives but not as bad and it did not itch, I looked like a lobster. I went to my doctor and he said it was definitely a reaction to the airborne. Never taking airborne again and it didn't even take care of my cold :-(

I've been taken airborne for the last couple of days, but only one a day because i don't want to overdose on the vitamins! It seems to be treating all of my cold symptoms very well, just recently I've been having abdominal pain and stomach noises so I'm going to start taking only a half pill a day now...