Hello folks,
I am 20-21 years old guy, it is now 1 month I have stopped masturbation due to over-masturbation for the last 5 years, I decided to stop it and get back to my complete body and mind health, during this 1 month I was eating very well nuts, fruits, vegetables and tonic herbs to strengthen myself,
I wanted also to retain my essence vital fluid (semen) for several months (I do Yoga practices which help me), unfortunately recently I drunk alcohol (Vodka, 1/2 of it) and after drinking alcohol the other day I studied about it and find out that Alcohol could lower sperm quantity and quality and damage it, now I am sad after 1 month retaining my semen I have suddenly drunk alcohol,
Please experts tell me is now my semen and sperm really damaged by drinking some alcohol? and if even it is damaged should I ejaculate again to get out my damaged semen or sperm? or there's no need and it will be recovered by itself? are damages by alcohol on my Jing (semen and sperm) temporary?
Please experts clarify me up!
Thank you in advance for your help!

My understanding from much reading on the subject is that it's chronic alcohol abuse on a daily basis that could have the potential of damaging sperm. However, if we buy into even the slight possibility that your one episode on binge drinking did, indeed, damage your sperm, then it will take 90 to 100 days for you to have brand new sperm since this is how long it takes sperm to fully develop. Hope this helps.

Don't worry,you are young the body will repair it self!Just dont drink that amount of alcohol in a short period of time!:-)

no problem kiddo

Actually sperm is formed over 3 months so the impact of your health, food and lifestyle are reflected over that period.

However sperm is best renewed every 2 days. From 3 to 5 days the quality/quantity ratio stays more or less stable but goes down hill from that point on, after 2 weeks you'll be shooting blanks.

Hello man! Please do not worry about your situation. In any case, your mental fixation about the quality of your semen or the total health of your body is much more damaging than the 1/2 a bottle of vodak you drank. The stress caused by your worry generates tension in your body, and lack of breathing and of proper oxygenation; and, most of all, makes you less happy for a non-important, non-threatening reason. Accept yourself, love yourself, and observe your own actions with compassion. Treating yourself with love is not the same as being irresponsible. Self-love will allow you to realize that drinking 1/2 a bottle of vodka one time, or masturbating once in a while, is not as bad as you previously thought. Observe and experience yourself as an evolvng process. If you preasure yourself with strict, supposedly perfect demands, you will be repressing, not transcending, your impulses, which will make you fail over and over as your impulses will always defeat the strategies of your mental fixations on perfection.

Try to find out why you like to masturbates or why you all of a sudden drank half a bottle of tequila. Try to find out, not to figure out what you are guilty of, but to discover what it really is that you are looking for. Maybe it is to satisfy the need to feel pampered, considered, or loved. Maybe it is to satisfy the need to escape your onw demands for perfection. Remember that you do to have to answer to anyone but yourself. Also remember that perfection is always an unhealthy aspiration by those who have not yet learn to love themselves in a healthy way. What I am saying may seem a liitle cumbersome to you now, but I assure you it will allow you to feel better and happier as you progressively discover the truth in these few lines.

Best regards.

There is no truth to the belief that you can "save" semen or that you need to "clean your pipes" to keep vital active sperm. It does NOT get old! This one episode of some alcohol is not going to permanently damage your sperm. It may temporarily decrease some of them but is nothing to worry about now, since new sperm are being produced daily. Your old ones are reabsorbed and recycled.