Okay, so heres the deal: I take birth control, but I miss pills a lot. The past week or 2 I've had strange symptoms that are worrying me. It all started with a weird feeling in my stomach, like it's confused. I feel hungry, full, and nauseous all at the same time. I eat, and I literally pig out until I'm full, then about an hour later, the feeling comes back. I've been craving sour foods, oranges especially. I've also had some shooting pains in my lower abdomen that last a few minutes at a time. Besides my stomach, I've been super emotional. I cry at the drop of a hat. For example: The other morning on my way to work, I ordered a breakfast sandwich on a bagel from Dunkin' Donuts. When I left, opened my bag, and went to eat my sandwich, I saw they put it on a croissant. I hate croissants. I cried. Literally, bawled. I cry everytime my boyfriend leaves the house. Today, my niece told me I was being mean and I cried my heart out. I've been overly emotional, and it's getting ridiculous. My boobs are also really sore, and I've noticed what looks like "Montgomerys Tubercles" on my areolas. I definitely pee more often, but I wouldn't say its a crazy amount. And finally, I've had a lot of discharge lately. It's a creamy color, kind of thick, and almost sticky looking? I'm STD-free, I was just tested last month & have been with my boyfriend for 2 years. I just had my period two and a half weeks ago, it was a normal flow, and a normal color. Could it be at all possible that I'm pregnant?

THANK YOU

Congratulations kelli ! ! ! the signed you shows is the sign of pregnancy