I'm 19 and female. I've always had trouble with my emotions. I'm upset very easily, especially in relationships. As long as I can remember I've been over emotional and get upset over the dumbest things. I'm in a relationship now with a great guy, have been for over a year. But my emotions are starting to come between us. We fight all the time because I seem to get mad over the smallest things. I try to think about these things logically and realize I'm being ridiculous but for some reason, still over react until it's too late and we've gone through a huge fight. Is there some sort of medication or practice I can do to control these emotions? I was going to ask my doctor but he has a way about him of making me feel ridiculous for asking questions like this. So I'd like to find out if it's even an option before going to him.
Any advice will help. Thanks so much.

I used to get super angry and for the same reasons the only way i found that helps is before you even start to argue and you feel an argument coming walk away from it or take a few deep breaths and try to stay calm. Hope this helps!

Hi i'm exactly the same what i do is first of all when i start to feel getting upset or angry i think of WHY i'm angry, find the cause of your anger. Then i work with that, i tell myself that it is not worth fighting about. if you need a little help forgetting about it breathe deeply and think of something else or do something constructive (but don't beat up anyone LOL !!!!) I hope this helps God Bless xx