hI IM WAITING FOR MY PERIODS SINCE 2 WEEKS. nO pms. tHOUGHT MIGHT BE PREGNANT. bUT YESTERDAY EVENING GOT THE TEST DONE AT DOCS CLINIC CAME OUT TO BE NEGATIVE......... wHATS THIS?

I am in the same boat as you, but i am only 6 days late and the pregnancy urine and blood test came back negative. My doctor wants to repeat the blood test next week if there is still no period. Maybe the HCG levels are just too low, or the egg dropped late therefore delaying it. I have heard of many people continously testing negative then suddenly they get a positive and realize they are several weeks pregnant. I was devastated when my blood test came back negative, but still holding a little bit of hope. In my first pregnancy the tests came back positive first time, but i was well over a week late.
Are you hoping for a positive result? Give it a few more days, HCG levels rise approximately every 48 hours or so, if still negative get it checked by a doctor.
Stress and hormone imbalance can also delay periods, just keep that in mind and try and relax.