I am concerned about my little girl. She is only seven years old, but it seems that she has some allergy problems. I am not certain how to react, doctor prescribed her some medicaments, but her health is so fragile that even strong medicaments could hurt her. Are there any natural remedies for allergy? Maybe allergy injection once a year could solve the problem. What do you think?

You are right about the injection, it will help. But as for standard medicaments, they help too, there is no need to worry about possible complications if she uses them. As for vaccine, it is proven through statistic that it helps in fight against most of the regular allergens. It helps in activating immune system and thus strengthening our defenses. But be aware, its effects start showing thirty days after inoculation. During that period, she can freely undergo standard allergy therapy.