My son is 5 and he has problems with respiratory allergies. Recently he had lower respiratory system infection. I would like to know more about it. Why some kids have these kinds of problems and others don’t?

The reason why some kids have respiratory allergies is that they are predisposed to them and genetics plays the role. Acute respiratory infections can affect both the upper or lower respiratory systems and infections of the lower respiratory system involve the trachea or wind pipe, bronchial tubes and the lungs. Infections are initially caused by viral organisms. No specific treatment is usually necessary for these infections due to a fact that they are viral in nature. The illness disappears after seven to ten days. After that period, the condition of the patient improves. If there is a secondary infection, antibiotics such as penicillin, tetracycline or erythromycin and others may be required. Your son needs to be more careful while playing with his friends outdoors because he is more fragile. Also, make sure that he stays away from the things that he is allergic to. For any additional information regarding his health you need to contact his doctor.

The information you have passed on to beneficieries is by theway wellknown by now. what you are lacking is that you have suggested prevension and timely treatment, and no remedy for if not a permanent may be long term effective treatment. You all opin that there si no treatment then what is immunology. I am a living example of a very long term treated patient through immune vaccine. I had a severest of nasal allergy in the bigining that developed into asthema that became a chronic one. I went through a course of immunization vaccine for of course a longer period but vaccine did show itself just within six months and therafter redusing my problem to minmum and then symptem free ultimately. I volunteer myself if I could be be of any help to your work and to the billions of billions patients all over the world. I know that you in America are not in favour of vaccine against allergens but it is there very much useful. I carried out a small survey and I found out other patients who got relieved almost permanent. You are wellcome to discuss with me. I am a retired army officer of Infantry you how tough it is to serve in Infantry. My service requirements forced me to undergo the vaccination. For the last 25 years or so I lead a healthy asthema/ nasal allergy free life. Thanks for giving me opportunity to write this. About your websight its good as for as passing on of information is concerned but such even minute information is useless unless you give some specific guide line in the way of treatment. All treatment record of vaccination is held intact with me. _[removed]_