I am looking for tip on how to treat an infected cut in the natural way. My doctor wants me to take antibiotics but I would like to avoid them if possible. Has anyone used raw garlic? Or a piece of aloe vera plant on an infection?

No garlic, raw garlic can burn the skin and cause more tissue damage. I have used epsom salts and hot water to soak the injury. Damaged tissue is where germs get a big foot hold, that’s why you clean off the dead stuff. Now comes the tricky part depending on how it infected cut looks. I either let it dry out in the air or Sometimes if it is deeply infected I have used French clay moistened until it is the consistency of quick bread batter and let that dry on the wound. Dressings I have used are: comfrey salve, aloe vera , lanolin, olive oil, almond oil, comfrey gel out of a boiled root piece, St. Johns worth salve, vitamin E oil….