Hi, guys. I have heard many positive things about reflexology. I know some facts about it, but I would like to find out something more. How does it help with chi channeling? Can anyone tell me something more about this? I will really appreciate all your replies considering this. Thank you in advance.

Hi, there. I have heard about reflexology. It is some kind of alternative medical discipline. It uses pressure and squeeze on certain points on feet. Sometimes ears and hands can be used. Each of these points corresponds to a certain point on your body. It is like you are massaging the entire organism. I think that chi channeling is something that allows this. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I think that you meant on qi. Qi is our life force that circulates through our body. It goes through all parts of our organism. Reflexology is in fact trying to rebalance someone’s qi. It uses qi to improve someone’s health. However, there is no scientific evidence that qi exists. There is also no evidence that reflexologists really can manipulate with qi. You can consult someone for more details. Bye!

Hi, guys. I would agree with the previous post. Reflexologists claim that they achieve health benefits by manipulating with qi. I agree that there is no evidence of qi existence. However, you cannot deny some positive effects of reflexology. They do not claim that they can heal some serious diseases. They just improve one’s health. You can say that they help in preventing the diseases. Good luck! Bye!