I am a 16 year old male. I am 5'11" and 155 pounds. I play football for my high school and play different sports on intramural levels. I do 2 hours of resistance training in the off season from football 4 times a week. I bench 205 and squat 300. I am in fairly good cardio shape. After lifting i drink a protein shake and other then that have a pretty stable diet. My cholesterol is slightly high for someone my age. My problem is that i always sweat and i'm always hot. Whenever i am someplace with friends or even in school i start to swept profusely and it doesn't stop. Even during the winter i sweat. It could be 40º out and i would still sweat. And when i sweat and feel extremely hot, the people around me are either comfortable or even cold. I got a deodorant that i put on at night before bed which has stopped my underarm sweating problem, but i still sweat tons on my back, forehead, thighs, ect. This problem is very uncomfortable and i need to stop it some how.

You should check in to Hyperhydrosis or something like that.

You have a lot of the symptoms of hyperthyroidism. I found this article because I have sweaty hands myself and I'm looking into the cause. You should definitely read this article:

Sweating (hyperhydrosis) and feeling hot are both symptoms of an overactive symptathetic nervous system, which could be caused by an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism). If you think this might be the case, it's supposedly easy to diagnose.

Good luck!

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed