Well hai.

Straight to the point: I'm an eighteen year old male, having some excessive sweat problems beneath the arms. I started a new job recently (about a week and a half ago) and every day I've not even been working an hour and I find myself with large sweat patches under my armpits. I work in the back of a retail store, so it's not hot in there at all. I've tried wearing an undershirt, to see whether it'd soak up any of the sweat, but it doesn't at all.

I find myself walking around with my arms folded, which is awkward when most of the time my job includes me having to carry objects for customers. And it's not hard work for me to carry the items. Whilst it can be a struggle, I don't find myself getting out of breath with it.

I have to walk from the train station to my place of work, but that's a ten minute stroll. I walk slowly, trying not to get out of breath and break into a sweat, but by the time I get to work I can still have stains anyway. Is there any reason why I could be sweating so much? Sure, I was stressed the first week of my job and now I'm still a little unsure as to what exactly to do all of the time, but I'm more confident than I was before.

I've been having the problem in college as well, and when I work in a single room for two and a half hours at a time with around 20 computers running, it can get hot in there, but I can't take off my sweater because of the stains on my shirt, so I get even hotter.

The problem's also causing my mouth to become insanely dry because I'm so dehydrated from the sweating.

If anyone could help me out then I'd really appreciate it. I'm not sure whether asking a doctor would be of any help at all, but if somebody thinks it could be better than just asking the internet then I'd give it a shot.

Hi there! I completely understand your concern. I heard about some homeopathic treatment against excess sweating, actually my friend bought it for her husband but she's still hesitating about using it because it contains the substance Salvia which causes psychoactive side effects... I also heard about the apple cider vinegar honey drink helping excessive sweating You have to get a certain type of Apple Cider vinegar - I cannot mention brands on this website but if you go to any health food store and ask for the non-acidic type of apple cider vinegar that is a brownish color with a yellow label on it they should know what you are talking about. Other vinegars can be harmful to you -they are too acidic! The honey has to be a thick, coagulated honey that you have to scoop out. The best place to get this honey is at a health food store. Most supermarkets carry the thin, syrupy kind of honey and that type of honey mixed with apple cider vinegar don't for some reason. Manuka honey is a thicker honey that you could try. If you decide to try the Manuka honey, get one with a low UMF# because the higher ones are too powerful (in terms of killing bacteria) for everyday use. I hope you have success with the drink!

Hi! I'm not going o be all scientifical with my answer because I'm gonna straight up tell you that I had the same problem. I am a girl, however, this went on for me about 2 years. I was at a school function and the temperature was 20 degrees, I wasn't allowed a jacket, but I was still excessively sweating. Sitting I'm class and sweating. I ended up switching to a guys deodorant, AXE (I'm sure you're familiar with it) and the problem lessened. It's totally stopped now, unless I strenuously exert myself but the constant sweating stopped. I still use mens deodorant. But now I use old spice, you could try switching deoderant and see if that helps!!(: