I am 29 years old singer. I have problem with profuse sweating. When I am on stage I feel like I am in the ocean. I am all water. Of course on the stage is always hot. There are reflectors and I had to jump but I am wet before entering on scene. Now I am beginning to sweat every time I think about that. Why is that? How to stop it?

All these things you have mentioned have affected your sweating. High temperature, physical exercise, nervousness and also anger and embarrassment because of profuse sweating have effect on it. Also if you eat spicy food or think about difficult situations, if you have fever or drink a lot of caffeine and alcohol it is a way to sweating. Anyway you should use talcum or cornstarch powder, aluminum salt-containing antiperspirant etc. Use medicated powder on affected areas to soak up sweat.

Know your pain, try Mon Ray Antiperspirant. This stuff works. I did for me.

It's good to knlow someone else is suffering from this problem. But mines is all over sweating. Everything ffrom my armpits, hands, feet and groin area. Thhe groin area didn't start until after I had my now 4 yr. old. At first I thought maybe it's why I stay so slim because I have big women in my family but I am thick but tall. So I thought of it as BLESSING. Bujt now it's a embarassment. Before I get to work I am drenched. Someone have any ideas or a name of a od doctor, please help. Oh, & bosthoff thanks for the antiperspirant. I used to use Lady Mitchum for deodorant but she no longer works for me but I still have the other sweating issues...

Please help!
Ms. Thaddeus
Trenton, NJ