A, I allergic to KFC?

I am asking this question cos... well... I had a KFC dinner on Tuesday.. was very sleepy after that so went to bed, woke at 12 midnite with very painful jaw... then realised it was not the jaw but my right side of throat swelled up and I was feeling pain in jaw...

I am wondering if this has to do with KFC or its something else?

it very well might be that you're allergic to KFC - depending on the exact meal you had and it's ingredients, some of them might have caused an allergic reaction. Were any of them something you hadn't eaten before? Given all the spices, it is quite possible that just one ultra small amount of them might have caused an allergic reaction.

And one of the most common symptoms of allergic reaction is swelling, however, jaw pain might be related to all this only to the point where swelling caused pressure to one of the pain nerves in your jaw.

Have any of these symptoms subsided? If not, you should try seeing a doctor.

swelling is gone but i noticed right tonsil is still a little sore.

You might be allergic to the wheat/gluten. There is a lot wheat and gluten there.

I had a similar reaction on 11/21-11/22/17. I will be avoiding KFC. I have sent all ingredients to my doctor.