My boyfriend and i had sex before he left for NTC so its been almost three wks. I started the pill the day before he left. I am experiencing nausea, headaches, exhaustion, and my breasts ache. I am very moody and i have detached myself from most of society besides a few ppl that i am close to. I dont even like being around my mother. thats odd for me. I was wondering if that could imply pregnancy or if i am just experiencing symptoms from ortho tri-cyclen. Email me at _[removed]_. thanks.

I am pretty sure that you are not allowed posting your email address on this forum so I am not going to email you back there but the detachment from family members are not signs of early pregnancy....maybe depression (possiably even caused by the pill...) but not pregnancy..
However, the fact you had intercourse within the first 2 weeks of the start of your pill (if this was your first pack, you were not protected) could very well mean that you are pregnant. Doesn't mean that you definately are, it does mean you could be.
Unfortunately, a lot of the side effects of the pill can be similar to early pregnancy symptoms and symptoms alone are not a very good indicator as we can easily convince ourselves of pregnancy and these symptoms and not even realize it. Every single one of the symptoms you are experiancing can be from the pill-or even just thinking your pregnant.
The only way you are going to know for sure is to wait until you are due for your cycle and take a test.
The most accurate on the shelves at this time is the "first response" brand and if you buy a multi-pack you can even use one as early as 5 days before your missed period (keep in mind that the accuracy goes up each day you wait) and using the first of the morning urine also increases your chances of getting an accurate result....
I am sorry I can't give you a more definative answer.
The good news is that if you started the pill the day before he left the likelyhood of you ovulating at the time are very slim so I do doubt strongly that you are pregnant....but its not impossiable.
Good luck
Please come back to your post and give an update if you can when you find out for sure -take care :)