im a 16 year old boy and feel really overweight :(
im 5.8 and i weight 8 stone :(
people tell me everyday i need to get jogging on my scales :(
people call me a fat pig every day and it really upsets me
my parents have even threatened to stop giving me food

hi im a 17 year old boy and to me no one is fat. its a horrible gross sounding word. no one can call you over weight besides yourself.  if you feel that your over weight go ahead and exercise. even 20 crunches a day can make a difference or exercising for 30 minutes. But my advice DO NOT listen to anyone besides yourself. other people dont matter. if someone says your fat just say okay and shruge it off ;-) they wouldnt know what to say haha. But it only matters how u feel about ur self no one else just dont listen to them. start exercising a little bit everyday or eat healthy foods

Don't Worry Friends People said right you must daily jogging and Exercise as well as you should take some effective diet pill.best way to lose weight fast

Hello, i am chloe and i think no one has the right to call you a fat, the bible says you are fearfully and wonderfully made, why should people despise you like that. If i were you i would tell them people to back off. People will always pick on you unless you are confident with yourself. dont ever let them take advantage of you.