hey u guys i am 14 years old. all of my brothers are skinny and i am the only grl and fat one. i really need to lose weight but its hard. unlike other people i aint scared to say my name. i am shalindra plummer. i weigh 206 pounds. i am fat. and alot of people laugh at me. so all i can do is look and try to hide in the tears!! some boys like me!! but some say i am cute but just to fat. sometimes my brothers just call me fat. i really need to lose weight. somebody please help me!!! i want to get to 130 pounds and that will be the best day of my life!! nobody wants to go with a fat grl!! they just laugh at me!! if u can help me!! i need help fast basically i need to loose 100 pounds!! but if i get to 150 i will be happy!!! i hate going out in public. and i always keep my jacket on!! so nobody will see my fat!! but it dont help and i always wear 3 to 4 shirts because i think that helps hide my rolls!! i am 4"11 and way to big for my age and height!! :'( help me please

Well, I have been researching ways to loose weight because I'm 14 and weigh 160 and I'm 5'2 So I'm  a little over weight but I read 1. You need to drink water.. Water is no calories and Is healthier than pop.

2.Eat small meals like 3-6 small meals everyday

3. Make sure you eat Breakfast. 

4. Try to stay under 2,000 calories everyday..

5. Dancing, running, walking, and jogging just 30 minutes a day will help burn calories.

6. Don't eat when you're not hungry..

7. When you're bored exercise instead of eating..

Hope  I helped! (: Good Luckk

Try some of the team beach body programs. They are great and helped me to lose weight and eat healthy. My favorite turbo fire and insanity

shalindra my names kayla i know exactly what your going through because i was that same little girl. When i was a rlly little kid 1-8 yrs old i was rlly petite and skinny but for some reason as i got older i started getting fatter every year in 7 grade i was 170 pounds and it just got worse and worse every year when i was 16 i weight 210 pounds and i felt horrible and like ther was nothing i could do about it i had tried diets and had joined the basketball team for excersise but nothing worked. I ate alot because i was depressed and it was the one thing that made me feel better my brothers teased me and called me fat a few times i broke down and cried he acted like he didnt want me around him, in school he would stay as far away from me as possible he would barely speak to me some people were shocked when they found out we were related to each other, my mother would constantly tell me how popular and beautiful she was at my age and she was but it only made me that much more depressed and then one day i got dressed up to get my picture taken with my choir and my father said youd be so pretty if you were not so fat and i think that was the last straw i was done after that point i hated everyone including myself i hated going to school i stayed in my room almost the whole day i wore alot of black because i thought that would hide how fat i was and i wore jackets even in the summer time no matter how hot it was just because i felt naked without it kids used to talk about me behind my back and say i was weird and gothic because i wore alot of black but i wasnt. Finally the nxt yr my salvation came my mother had put on a lil weight and had saw an ad in the newspaper for a weight lose clinic it was called new weigh weight lose they perscribed a pill called phentermine to overweight patients to help them lose weight. so when she went i went with her i begged her to let me have some to so she signed a consent form because i was 17 and under age and then nxt few weeks i lost at least 2 pounds a week they gave me energy and supressed my appetite sometimes i would forget to eat and have to make myself eat food my mom and i joined a gym and i started to feel alot better not just inside but out as well i noticed people treated me differently and i got alot more attention than i had my whole life. i stopped wearing the jackets all the time started wearing lots of different colors black it still one of my favs guess its just an old habbit lol my brother actually let me hang out with him and his friends my mom would comment on how good i looked instead of talking about herself i think that was the best i have ever felt about myself. i dropped down to 140 pounds when i turned 18 yrs old it was lik a metamorphis that fat ugly cow had turned into a beautiful butterfly. soory if that was a long story lol ill cut to the point now all im saying is that there are ways out there to lose weight you just have to find out what works for you if you do try what i did the only thing id have to warn u about is that they give you extremly bad cotton mouth, NEVER take more than the nurse practitioner tell you to, dont give any to anyone else because they might not be able to take them and youd end up hurting them instead of helping, and taking them for a long time could cause you to become dependent on them (im not saying u will im just saying it happens). Lastly hang in ther dont let all the stupid ppl who call you chubby or fatty bring you down your young dont waste your life moping around and depressed like i wasted mine id give anything to go back and re-liv those yrs i held myself back from doing so much, dont hold yourself back because you feel ashamed of yourself you can change how you look you can never go back and change the past i guess what im trying to say is live your life fat skinny short tall black white red hair yellow hair you are who you are learn to love yourself for who you are its easier said than done i kno i still have problems loving myself but im working on it. Oh and one more thing when you do lose the weight dont fall head over heels in love with the first guy who shows you a little attention its harder to tell whose into you for you when you look alot better. Hang in there im routing for you!!!!

Hey, im 14 to. I am always JEALOUS of other girls because there skinny. I also have brothers that are skinny and they could eat all day long and not gain a single pound! Its not fair... anyways my friends also tell me im not fat but i know there just saying that to make me feel good about myself. But the thing is I'm 14 and 5 ft exactly and I weigh 235... ive never said that to ANYBODY before. I to always wear a jacket to hide myself. I am also very self conscious i think im ugly and no guy will ever want:(.. but yet i get pretty all the time even by strangers. Plus im about to go into 9Th grade im a freshman and i do not want to be the FAT SHORT STUBBY FRIEND!! Back to subject... Anywho, my best friend gave me a shirt and i looove it i think its super cute. But the only thing is its way to small... so what ive done is i hung the shirt out in my room so i will always be looking at it and it will be always reminding me to NOT go into that kitchen and get those cookies or what ever junk food is in there. It also reminds me to get off my BUTT and go do some type of exercise and not sit around all day long. Ive also made a chart of my weight and what i eat. I weigh my self every Friday and put it on the chart and hopefully my weight will start going down. I know this is weird and off subject but i also really want a boy friend i really want attention from a guy other than my dad or brothers and yes my dad and brothers call me fat!! My mom doesn't tho she is actually trying to help me loose weight:) i hope this helps!!

Don't feel bad. I am a little on the heavy side.It doesnt matter what people think.Just be happy and be u!!

awww thanks lol but im older now and i dont feel the same but your story really inspired me and yeah i never really talked to my parents about my problems