Hello. Im am currently 12 years old. I weigh 158 lbs. I'm very over weight. I almost weigh more than my mom.

I want to know how to lose 10-5 pounds before christmas! I want a slim body, I want to be able to wear short shorts without worrying about my fat thighs, shirts that hug you body with out my stomach fat showing. So please help me.! I know I wont get a slim body before christmas, I know I will have to continue to reach that goal. Please help. :-(

DO SWIMMING

Im 12 and 5'3 I weigh about 170 pounds.. I think im about right

What about jogging and running every morning. Great results can be observed in 4 weeks. Hardwork pays off in the end.

You can spend 15-30 minutes of exercise everyday like jogging and exercise. Well, just be consitent and discipline yourself. Good luck!

You should do exercises regularly like walking,cycling,lunges,squats to loose thigh fat and body weight,these exercises are very beneficial for loosing weight and you should control your diet.