Hi i'm a male teen i am straight and have a gf and that, but, usually when i masturbate i find it better to look at gay porn or pics of guys? is this normal? i have a girlfriend and that so i am not gay btw

Yes I think you are ok, so many of us guys like to watch gay porn or guys.  I think it the cum shoots, and the different ways they do sex. An with me it seeing the different sizes of their penis's.

Um dude if you enjoy looking at a naked man while jerking off. Your gay. It's nothing to be ashamed of if you enjoy this. Im 15 years old (white) and I love gay porn. I look at it almost every day ha ha. I know I'm gay (actually bi) because I like doing this. If you like doing this too, there is no difference between you and me. K :)

If yu like jerk off to guys i guess your gay. No ashame! just exept it

I don't think that you're necessarily gay. I used to watch lesbian porn only when I was younger (like 12-14). I was totally freaked out by hetero porn. However, I was never actually attracted to women. I was more so intrigued by them exploring sexuality, and it helped me to explore my own sexuality through masturbation. However, I was always attracted to men, and I could never fall in love with a woman. Now that I am sexually active as a 21 year old, I know my sexuality more. I am totally into men. Penetration by a warm penis is my favorite part of sex. So, for you, you may not totally be gay. However, you have to ask yourself why you watch gay porn. Ask yourself what you gain out of it. Do you fantasize about having sex with those men? I think if your sexual fantasies consist of you having sex with another man, you may be attracted to men. Think about it  more.