If i watch gay porn am i gay? I normally watch it, but i dont know if i am. I am 15 and not had sex, but im not sure on my sexuality because i cant have intercourse with either sex because i am afraid to try and i wish i could but in my area being gay is out of the ordinary and there are no other guys to try it with? so what do i do

Watching gay porn doesn't make you gay. I'm a girl and im straight and I sometimes watch lesbian porn but that doesn't mean i'm a lesbian. In order to know you're gay you have to know yourself. ask yourself these questions. Does the porn excite you? Are you attracted to men? If you are not sure then do you find yourself "checking" men out. Do you fantasize about men?

It's totally okay to be gay. There's nothing wrong with it. You're not a freak if you are gay and you're not weird for even questioning your sexuality. And it's okay being bisexual too. I hope I helped. :-)

Watching gay porn might or will make you gay, and even more so if you are already leaning that way. Because you say you normally watch it, I would say you are either already gay or becoming so. 

I think women can watch lesbian porn and not necessarily be gay or even leaning that way, because women tend not to visually aroused as men are and so they are getting something else from it.

Also, I think because the female can't really be fully sexually satisfied by engage in intercourse [as it is intended] were both partners feel pleasure by a convenient act.  And with the giving female there is no real threat to settle on less, at the first or even last lesbian experience.  

Well you could just be bisexual nothing wrong with it ..... I am amf I enjoy it because I get turned on by whatever girl or a Guy ... just go with your gut and if its bi then great one more of us in the world. If not and just gay that's fine to ...but really fallow your heart amf by the way you can just shove something in your ass and if you really like it you might be bi or gay