Hey there you guys, i really hope someone can help me.
ok here goes
I'm 21 years old and I've been with my partner (who i love very much) for approx 3 years. i have had reationships with men before too.
We recently found out were pregnant and couldn't be happier, the only thing is, after finding out the sex of my baby i started to get these really scary thoughts.
my boyfriend has always pleasured me sexually and we are not afraid to explore in the bedroom dept but i find i get turned on by girl on girl porn too.When masturbating, i find i get arroused when thinking of girls doing rude things to each other , and men doing things to them at the same time.I do look at some girls and think 'God she's pretty',but then my mind wil get carried away telling me i want her sexually? I have snogged and been fingered by a girl (my best friend) before, but i think this was a drunken experiment, even though we both enjoyed it.
Since i have been pregnant these thoughts have become more intense and i now find myself thin 'does this mean i'm a lesbian?' and convincing myself i fancy certain girls that i honestly don't find attractive!
I don't want to be in a relationship with a girl,but with my baby on the way i'm frightened of what she might think of her mum as she gets older.
Sorry for blabbing, but i really hope someone can help!

I can't speak for anybody else, but I am now in my second pregnancy and for the second time have experienced an increase in thoughts about other women. I think pregnancy is a physically and emotionally intense time, and women often become a lot more sensual and a lot more aware of and fascinated by their bodies- and other womens'. It just doesn't get talked about! I also have a male partner and love him, and enjoy our sex life, though at some times more than others- I think that whether people are male or female, gay or heterosexual they experience ups and downs with their partner which are nothing to do with loving them or not loving them. Please don't feel guilty either towards your partner or baby. I would take a guess that the feelings you are having are fairly common.

Definitely something I would never talk about, but I have experienced the same thing. I guess it's more common than we think.

nothing wrong with being bisexual ;-)

its ok dont be scared im a pregnant lesbian. if your kid loves you they will accept you the way you are they will understand. 8) XD :O o.O :-S ;-) :-| :-D :-P so dont worry about it. you will realize soon what you truly are. =]

Thanks for posting!  I find that I have the same attraction to women while I am pregnant!  My friends had a few ideas as to why I would feel that way:  

I want to surround myself with woman to help me with the baby
The hormones rushing through my body increase my love for woman
Fascination with my body and whats happening make me want to explore other women.

It was like a switch flipped during the 3rd month of pregnancy where I became more attracted to women.  (Coincidentally,  I am having a girl and the baby begins producing hormones at 3 months).  My husband and I continue to have great sex...so I am not going to stress it.  Sexuality is a physical attraction based on our hormones and bodies.  Perhaps this is a very common thing.  I will talk to my doctor about it, although I suspect patients are often too shy to share these thoughts!  Most websites address coming out when searching about this topic, and having never been attracted to women before, I felt that didn't really apply to my case.  I am just surprised that there isn't any research documenting this.

I have been sooooo attracted to women since being pregnant. Never really had this before. I look up lesbian porn and get turned out while just watching regular tv.

If I wasn't pregnant, I'd tried to act on it because my desires are just getting stronger the further I get along.
I've always been attracted to men, and I still am but I've never felt this way about women before. I think it's the hormones.

If they don't balance themselves out once I'm post partum and healed, I think I'm going to experiment. Can't. Stop. Thinking. About. It.

What was the gender of your children

I thought that maybe being pregnant with a boy would cause that since you probably have an increase in testosterone.

I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy

I am having my third boy and have experienced this with each pregnancy. Feelings went away postpartum.