Well lately I've been questioning my sexuality. I'm not sure why though. I'm attracted to guys and I love all my girlfriends but not in that way. I love lesbian porn and I love watching girls masturbate, it turns me on. And I know that doesn't determine sexuality. The other day my best friend (girl) told me she was bi and of course just out of curiosity, i asked if she would ask me out and she said I don't know. She then said wouldn't it mess up our friendship if we broke up and I said no because I see us being the same as just with the dating label. Then she asked if we would kiss and I was like would we and she's like I don't know, kissing scares me. Which I think it does. She isn't like scared of germs, it's just something about exchanging anything that has to do with the mouth. But at the same time she's always like I wanna kiss or make out with everybody. Anywho, I wanna kiss a girl, just because I never have, but I don't necessarily want to be in a relationship. So am I bi or bi-curious? P.S I'm a girl

hey - for some reason my pm isn't sending/working so can you try sending a whole new message?

Sure, give me one sec

It says insert error?

yeah that's what mine said

Too many messages?

i don't know maybe?

Weird. Delete some?