Hi i been taking tons of pregancy test and all been coming back positive for being pregant. But for the last 2 weeks i been bleeding some spotting and then sometimes heavy.I talk to friends they say alot of people bleed during pregancy. But im starting to worry but every test i take comes back positive . Should i be worried.

i am in the same boat as you ..... i missed my period but my tubes are tied ... my period 3 weeks late then i started cramping really bad i couldnt stand couldnt sit ..... i had all the pregnancy symptoms then i was feeling sick i felt like i had a huge ball in my stomach ... i went to the bathroom and passed a huge black bloody thing it was huge ... i was in so much pain i bled for the rest of that day then the day after and then it just stopped .. did i have a misscarriage ??? i am so confused can anyone answer my question

Meandtom2010 it sounds like you did have a miscarriage. I found out I was pregnant :D when I lost my daughter but I was still pregnant with my son which was the twin. So it sounds like you did have a mioscarriage. You should still go to the E.R. or make a docs appt to get checked out. And Guest I want you to make an appt. with a doc ASAP and get checked out it is normal to bleed but just a little bit, not as much as you are talking about. So please go and get checked out hun.