I am currently 4-5 weeks pregnant and i noticed i started to bleed yesterday afternoon so i went to the hospital and they did a blood test and checked my cervix and it was still closed. The doctor said its a natural thing to happen on your first stages of pregnancy out 1 - 6 woman have it and there baby came out fine. But around 6 this morning i got up and water and blood came pooring out and there where lots of blood clots and they were quite big. and im getting worried now but i have an ultra scan friday morning

The first time I was pregnant, everything was fine, cervix closed.  They did a vaginal exam which led to some spotting. You may be in the early stages of a miscarriage if you are having blood clots, etc. and I would try to call and get in immediately, not on Friday.  I pray that baby dust continues your way, but only a doctor can help with this.

I have been TTC for the last year and a half and have been getting pregnant then losing the baby within the first 5-6 weeks. They finally found that I have extremely low progesterone.  Have your doctor test your blood levels...ask for it...for progesterone and HcG levels.  Best of luck!

what happened? i'm going through the same thing right now. I just found out I was pregnant last weekend. I had my fist Dr. appt on Monday, and on Wed I started bleeding. I had an ultrasound done, i;m 5 weeks, heard a heart beat, but last night I had some big blood cloths... how did it go for you?