right, im nearly 15, 5'3 and i weight about 140 pounds, am i overweight? I really worry about it because i have some puppy fat and im not sure if im going to lose it. everybody says that i should have another growth spurt which may make me lose a bit of weight. 

In all honesty for your height 140 is a good weight to be at. your not super skinny but your not fat ether its average. Me and you are about the same height so i can tell you i think its a good size. Now if you feel as if you are propostioned wrong then there are somethings you can do. Yoga and polaties are good for getting rid of that annoying back fat and can strengthin your core. weight lifting and cardeo will burn fat from the legs arms also work to get that tummy flat. The thing about lifting weights though is that it maks your boobs smaller so if you are trying to keep your boobs the way they are i wouldnt suggest it. If you need anymore advice or ways you feel you can lose weight message me or add me on facebook :). Hope i was helpfull.

Im 13 5'4 1/2 and I weigh 160 pounds. Im a cheerleader and a basketball player so im all muscle. My doctor says because of that, im a good weight. So im sure your fine