Well, i'm 13 & i weigh 57 kg. I think i'm fat but i olny have a belly like a lot of people. Everyone tells me that i'm not fat but a lot of my friends only weight about 50. Even my 25 yr old sister weighs 52! I do eat a lot of junk food when i eat, but i do exercise often. I used to be the really skinny one of the family who had a completly flat stomach but at the end of grade 6 i put a bit of weight on & it hasn't stopped. Does anyone else know if i'm overweight & do you know how to loose weight quick? Thanks for any help :-)

Did you know almost half of American children want to be thinner? Did you know that four out of five TEN-year-olds think they're fat? This is an epidemic that is sweeping America. Please, don't think you're fat. Yes, you're a little overweight, but not by much. You can lose weight by eating healthier foods and exercising. However, please don't follow the trend like most teenage girls and be consumed with the fact that you're "fat."

Are you like the typical teenager who consumes numerous liters of soda each day? You are probably ingesting way too much High Fructose Corn Syrup. Will will upset numerous systems in the body and cause one to gain weight. Also, stay a million kilometers away from Aspertame as well. An absolute poison. May Ronald Dumbsfeld rot in hell for pushing that garbage thru the American FDA.

Re vitamins. I highly recommend Bill Sardi's book "THE NEW TRUTH ABOUT VITAMINS AND MINERALS". I learned a great deal about multi vitamins from this book. I got it free by ordering the free bottle of vitamins from Purity Products. BTW, I have absolutely no connection with Sardi and/or Purity Products. Actually, I imagine my political and philosophical views are diametrically opposed to Sardi. But the book is good anyway.
His website is:
*************

edited by moderator*web addresses not allowed

Regards,

GeneAum

Um...it's me again. No i'm from australia & i only have softdrink maybe once a week. I eat a banana everyday & sometimes an apple. When mum cooks vegies i'll have SOME. I'm don't eat reallyt unhealthy. But when i used to play sport i was skinnier. That's all.