I had an abortion on the 31st of March, I had the normal bleed for about a week and a little bleed every few days for about week, I haven't had a period yet and I still feel pregnant, it's been about 7 week since the abortion and I still feel pregnant, sore back, sore sides, tender breasts, my stomach is slightly bigger than before. I wish I had never went for the abortion but felt too much pressure from my family, am I still pregnant? I really want to be so much!

Please help

Have you considered getting a pregnancy test? I know that it takes a bit of time for your hormones to stabilize after you have had an abortion so that may still be what you are dealing with. I know things are a little confusing for you right now but the best thing you can do is get a pregnancy test to figure out what is happening with your body. It might also be a good idea to see your doctor to see if s/he is able to help you out a little. I hope that this advice is somewhat helpful. Keep us posted!