I'm 18, and I've been having unprotected sex since i was 16.. my last period was in early october and it is now december. The only effects i've been feeling are stomach pain and nausea. I have noticed a thick white discharge lately as well. I do smoke marijuana, and after I smoke it usually triggers the nausea, but then the feeling continues for a while. I usually get into panic mode when i feel sick and it makes the feeling worse. I'm just really worried that I'm pregnant, and it if may be, I will result in surgical abortion. I've read a lot about it, along with costs.. but I'd like to hear someone's experience with it and how it effected them (physically). I'm aware of the actual procedure, I'm more interested in knowing how their body reacted. I'm a paranoid person in general and don't necessarily like vomiting and an having upset stomach. So if anyone has had the abortion I would really love to hear what you have to say about it.

You could possibly be pregnant..I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 3 months...You should get a test...And if you are you should at least make sure the abortion is in fact what you want..and at least try not to smoke for awhile to see if that helps with the nausea