Today is Sunday August 6, 2006. My period was Due July 28th. Over the past week I have been spotting, back pain, cramping. A week ago (Sunday, July 30), I got a light period that lasted less than one day and then spotting the rest of the week. I took two $tree tests on Thursday and Friday and both were BFP with very dark distinct lines (no faint lines). Today I do not feel any of those symptoms. I dont want to take another hpt. I took a blood test but may not get results until Tuesday. Do I have anything to be worried about? Please help.

In early pregnancy, symptom come and go....

YOU MOST LIKELY ARE pregnant.

During the spottin over the past 6 days I was having cramps and mild bachaches and was using the bathroom way too often in one day. I woke up Sunday Morning with none of those symptoms except some spotting and even that appears to have stopped. I feel empty. I have heard that the fetus can stop growing for whatever reason. I can't even sleep. I am very scared.

I wouldn't assume that you have lost your baby. It is common for the symptoms that you had to fade. You may experience cramping again as the fetus begins to grow, and in a week or two you may begin to experience nausea. If you have bad cramping or bleed red blood, they are signs of a miscarriage. I suggest you wait for your blood test results, and maybe mention your concerns to a doctor who may be able to arrange an ultrasound if you are pregnant.

Blood Test wash BFP, I also took another hpt and it was also BFP!

YOU most likely are pregnant...

If you do not want to be pregnant, then we can discuss your options with you. Even if you are a minor, you still have rights..

Do you need help? What do you want?

Thanks. but I am not minor. I was more concerened as to why my symptoms dissappeared. However the symptoms are slowing returning. Tormorrow I find out how far along I am.

In early pregnancy, as the hormones shift around, you may notice days of MS followed by days of nothing...

Good, you are seeing a doc tommorow =)

Let us know what happens.