Hello! I am 18 years old. Sometimes, I am talking with myself. I have bizarre behaviour, other told to me. So, I afraid I have schizophrenia.

My friend has schizophrenia. So, I want to help you.
Schizophrenia is a large group of mental disorders in which the patient loses touch with reality and in which the person is no longer able to think, talk, or act normally. Disorganized schizophrenia is a form of schizophrenia that begins at a young age. Some of the symptoms are inappropriate laughter and silliness, odd mannerisms, talking and gesturing to oneself. Also symptoms are bizarre and often obscene behaviour and extreme social withdrawal. There are often fantastic hallucinations and delusions, which are most often of a sexual, religious, or paranoid nature. Maybe you don’t have schizophrenia. But you need psychological help to find out do you really have schizophrenia.

do not let others tell you that seek a therapist or a doctor. I have people in my life who like to tell me that I am also because my mother is .. Sometimes talking to yourself is natural but if you find that you are hearing voices and you are answering them and it is happening a lot then seek help quick before it gets help . Don't let others label you . Be strong