Hello. I just want to know if i am the only one here doing masterbation in prone position. Its not as the usual stroking of penis as u saw in porn. But what i do is i am in prone position while im holding my penis and rubbing it in bed or floor. Which ever my location is. And i cant change it anymore. I try the stroking technique  the usual way. There is sensation but its hard to cum.

Prone masturbation can cause nerve damage to the penis, especially if you are doing it against a hard floor. I suggest that if you want to masturbate this way, get an old pillow, so that it is not placing as much pressure on the nerves in the penis head.
Not sure if you have been circumcised or not, but if not and you are finding you don't get enough pleasure when masturbating by hand using the foreskin, then maybe try putting some baby oil on your hand, retract the foreskin and directly masturbate the exposed penis head. (lightly warming the oil can also provide more sensation but DON'T make the oil too hot!!)