I am an uncircumsised male, but wear foreskin retracted all the time.  When I gently pinch the head of my

penis, I get gentle thrill in my stomach area, and start to get an erection.  Is this normal?  I am 77 y.o

and love to masturbate. 

Some men like to wear their foreskins permanently retracted. They seem to do okay with it. 

Other men, especially those with longer foreskins, are simply unable to keep their foreskins retracted. Their foreskins roll/slide forward when released and recover the glans penis.

The danger is that paraphimosis may develop. Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will temporarily reduce the size of the head at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital. It is not necessary or advisable to be circumcised although some old-fashioned doctors are likely to recommend it.

If you don't get paraphimosis then you should do OK. You may expect to lose some sensation as the head becomes keratinized from permanent exposure.

I am happy to hear that you have discovered your sexuality at age 77.

Thank you for your informative reply. However, I can bring my foreskin forward to normal position or retract as
desired. I keep it retracted most of the time, and that is why I was wondering why the head of my penis was so
sensitive to my gentle pinching.