Just yesterday i tried to retracted my penis and i got it to retract to a point where that when im fully hard as a rock and erected i feel a really burning sensation and pain. but if i just lift my foreskin a little over my head from the top and cover the head just a little its fine and i can masturbate perfectly. But if i trie to retract the foreskin all the way till i can see the full head of my penis the foreskin then goes back to covering up the head a little. But when do fully retract my foreskin all the way its hard to masturbate and it burns and pains only when the foreskin is fully retracted. Though it doesnt stay that way that long i cannot masturbate or pain comes. then slowly the foreskin covers the head and then its fine and i can masturbate but when i pull the foreskin all the way back to show the full penis head i cannot masturbate and it hurts. this only happens when erect. When im not erect i can full retract my foreskin without pain and it stays that way. My penis head is also sensetive but i try to avoid that by just letting it get used to. So what can my problem be. Please help

I think I know what your problem is, or at least could be. 

1), The penis itself is very tender and when rubbed or touched by something dry, by say, your hand - it can hurt a little (when you've retracted the foreskin).
2), The penis itself is naturally wet and so when you've retracted the foreskin and if air is blowing around or it's been a while it'll dry out which can feel a little weird.
3), Your foreskin may not have a large enough opening to have the head of your penis fit through comfortably. This would explain why it doesn't happen when you're not erect and why it stops hurting when you pull the foreskin back up.

Hi, how are you right now?.. Finally can you retract all your foreskin?.. How old are you?

It is not necessary to retract the foreskin to masturbate. Some people do it but it is not necessary.

Keep the head covered by the foreskin when masturbating works best for me so that is what I do. Sounds like that would be a good idea for you also.

Hi Roland, how are you?.. Could you explain me your masturbation method please?.. How old are you?...

It is very simple. Do not retract the foreskin. Move the outer foreskin back and forth with one's fingers. The tip of the foreskin will move a little and that will stimulate the nerves in the ridged band. The head will receive indirect stimulation through the inner foreskin. Keep doing that until ejaculation occurs.

Hi, thanks for reply, I think that´s a cool and great method, very safety, keep doing it, don´t force so bad your foreskin please. Are you a virgin?

Hi 2211:

No, I am not a virgin. I have lots of sexual experience, but I still like to masturbate. My foreskin is fairly long and I prefer to masturbate with it over the head. Men with short foreskins might not be able to do that.