If you are not circumcised, do you leave your foreskin covering your penis head or do you roll it back all the time?
I leave mine covering the head and I'm told this will make the head sensitive. I used to have a tight foreskin but now it's better, except when I'm really hard then it hurts a bit when pulled back. It feels like something is strangling my shaft.
When I masturbate, I never touch the head with my bare hands, instead I use my foreskin movement to stimulate it. I have been doing it like this for many years, since early puberty. There's no way I can masturbate with my bare hands stroking the head cause it feels too sensitive. If I got circumcised, I probably wouldn'r be able to masturbate.
I only started having sex recently and it feels a painful too when I get a blowjob or my gf rubs the head with her hands.It caused me to lose my erection. Another time, I got an erection but lost it after being inside her for a few minutes because I didn't feel much sensation ( I was using a condom). Should I expose the head when I use a condom? My problem with that is my tight foreskin.
I'm in my early thirties but sexually inexperienced (except for masturbation). So please advise me on how to improve my condition.

Hi benn1234, are you still here and have you found an answer yet? I can tell you my experience with that and how I cured it.

njoynlife, I found this old thread through a search and was wondering if you could share your advice?

I know this problem is quite common, and stretching is often a suggested solution, but the specifics of my issue is very similar benn1234.

Additionally, I have frenulum breve (short "banjo string) which tugs very tightly as my foreskin pulls back.

All in all, it made my first sex very painful and I've not re-attempted. Also, does the sensitivity from years of keeping the head under the foreskin make one more prone to early ejaculation as well? Thanks for any answers, as you would undoubtedly imagine the anguish it's causing

Hi Trayo, i'm nearly 18 and also had a frenulum breve and was self conscious of it for so long...  long story short, I manned up and went to the GP who referred me to a urologist, I underwent a frenuloplasty and thankfully everything is fine now. A frenuloplasty isn't as drastic as it sounds by the way, I was terrified before the operation, was a little bit sore about 10 hours after the operation once the anaesthetic had worn off but I managed to do my Duke of Edinburgh Gold expedition only 3 days after! You'd be suprised how quickly it heals etc. Foreskin retraction is now easy, although my penis doesn't look exactly the same as any other male i've never been asked about it by any girls and as far as i'm concerned it does the job :). As for sensitivity my glans was covered by my foreskin for almost 15 years (to my knowledge) and was extremely sensitive until I once again 'manned up' and touched it for the first time purposefully. Having a hot bath numbs the pain a bit but the first time I touched it I was shocked as to how much it DIDN'T hurt, it is a very strange sensation but it does get better with time. Take my advice and bite the bullet and see a GP, having been through it all myself I know how daunting the prospect of tackling the problem is. Good luck!

What is a gp ?

Family doctor.
General Practitioner.