Hi i'm a 14 year old boy that never pulled back my foreskin.i try to but i'm scared to do it because sometimes it hurts.Sometimes i masturbate and then when i'm done i try to pull my foreskin but it dosen't help.but i wanna pulled my foreskin before having sex.And i been circumcised and I still can;t pull it back

What should i do to pull the foreskin back before sex

Hi, if you have been circumsised then you dont have a foreskin. a foreskin covers the penis head. However pulling your foreskin back is a very important thing you have to do regarding cleaning. Pulling your foreskin back and cleaning regulary casue prevent yeast or balantis infection. However in your case i recommend you speak to your parents and see a doctor. Nothing to be ashamed of, the earlier the problem is fixed the better. Hope it works out..good luck. Always use a condom before you start having sex "safe sex is the best sex"

hi i have a "problem i can't seem to pull back my foreskin and because i am getting to the stage of becoming older and reaching the age of being able to have sex i was wondering would i still be safe to have sex even though my foreskin will not pull back?

I have the same problem, I'm 15 and I can pull my foreskin back but it never stays back. I've tried to pull it back for 2 years and think I've figured out what is wrong, my foreskin is too long. I need advice in what too do. can anyone help? can I be circumcised? do I need circumcised?

well you dont HAVE to pull back your foreskin for sex but you do neet to pull it back to clean it daily otherwise like the person above mentioned you run the risk of getting infections and it smells plus some research shows that poor hygiene increases the risk of Penile Cancer o.O . the only thing you may run into with sex and an unretractable foreskin is that it may cause some discomfort or if you are too rough possible a tear if your foreskin is real tight.

the good news is there are streatching techniques which should help you to be able to retract your foreskin if you want to try them out.

as for EKO i wouldnt concider circumsicion at this point in time because i dont think it is necessary. how long is your foreskin? your foreskin is not suppose to stay retracted because there is a pice of skin called a frenulum which pulls it back over the head of your penis.

can you retract it when it is erect? is your foreskin still long when you are erect?
thanks 8)

@Biomajor'10 when you say circumcision is not necessary, would I still be able to use it as a last resort? my foreskin can be pulled back when erect but as I cant always stay erect it always slips in front of my penis head, I know that with most people (from information I've gathered all men) have the foreskin pulled back with the foreskin opening remaining behind the penis head and then it over laps the penis head a little but the foreskin opening stays behind the penis head at all times were as mine does not. It is a little tight when I pull it back when erect but as you mentioned I have looked up techniques and have loosened the tightness of it by pulling it back as far as it would go. Is there a possibility of having my foreskin trimmed? I believe that would help a lot. I know I can always get like surgery to fix this problem its just I am extremely Self-consciousness and paranoid which stops me from going to a doctor about this problem and my family aren't exactly helpful in this type of situation. I first tried to pull my foreskin back when I was thirteen but it was a lot tighter than now and would not go behind the penis head (because that was the first time I had sexual education on the topic). I hope you understand what I am talking about and aren't thinking of something else. thanks

My foreskin has never stayed behind the glans by itself. If I leave it there when I'm hard it will always return to it's normal position covering the head completely so it looks like an anteater. That is the natural position for it. It's purpose is to cover and protect the glans. I know there may be some guys who can pull it back and have it stay there but that's not the normal position for it.

Njoylife..... thanks for the quick post as to the normality of the foreskin. I'm darn near 70 years old now. Llike all uncircumcised teenagers and very young adults I felt somewhat odd being born and raised in the US. Thought about circumcision so as to look like most of my friends. Used to skin back and try to appear cut but the foreskin would always return to cover the head. As you say, that is natural and very normal. My advise to the young posters here is to keep it clean by just pulling back and washing in clear/clean water. Soap is not even necessary and may cause irritation. Keep it clean, keep it streched and just let your foreskin do its job. I've been enjoying my skin for many years since I quit worrying and and trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Hi avalanche, I was born in 1940 in the US. My mother told me when the doctor asked her if she wanted me cut she had to ask what he meant. She replied that he wasn't going to cut anything off her baby boy!!!!!! Then he told her she had to retract my foreskin to wash under it at every bath so I grew up whith her doing that to me all the time and it never seemed unusual that my mother would handle my penis. She turned the job over to me when I was about 5 or 6 and checked in on my baths for a while to make sure I did it.

When I was little she explained it all to me so I would know why some boys looked different. Probably most of the guys I saw in gym class were cut but I never felt out of place. No one ever mentioned it either way. I guess they must have known what was done to them. For a guy who grew up when there was NO sex ed I guess I did OK. I never stressed about any of the things I read about here. I feel bad for all the guys who seem to be in the dark. It's hard to believe there are so many mothers out there who knew absolutely nothing about caring for their baby boys in this day and age.

I remember a few times when I forgot to pull back and rinse it well after washing it with soap in the shower. It begins to hurt about the time you're in the middle of the work day and can't do anything about it.

I too have thoroughly enjoyed mine and my wife wouldn't have it any other way. I treid holding it back during sex to simulate being circumcised and she did not like that at all. She said it was somewhat painful for her.

With the coming of the internet I have learned a lot about it's functioning and I really feel sorry for guys who never knew.

You write:

"Hi i'm a 14 year old boy that never pulled back my foreskin.i try to but i'm scared to do it because sometimes it hurts.Sometimes i masturbate and then when i'm done i try to pull my foreskin but it dosen't help.but i wanna pulled my foreskin before having sex.And i been circumcised and I still can;t pull it back 

What should i do to pull the foreskin back before sex?"   

This is a difficult post to understand. You say you have been circumcised but you still have a foreskin? That is impossible.

It one or the other. It cannot be both. I suspect that you are mistaken about having been circumcised.

If you really have not been circumcised, then when you are hard, pull your foneskin back gently against the head. Do this every day. This will cause the narrow part to widen and eventually your foreskin will retract without pain but this will take some time.

Hi Hardforeskin:

Yes, you can still have sex with a non-retractable foreskin. You will need to see that your girlfriend is well lubricated. I she is not lubricated it will be very hard to get the foreskin covered penis into her vagina. Stop in a drug store and pick up a tube of K-Y personal lubricant to apply to your penis to help you enter her.

Hi Eko325:

You are correct. If one's foreskin is longer than one's erect penis, then it will not stay back. This is normal and it is not a cause for concern or worry.

I have the same situation. I have a long foreskin and although it retracts easily, it rolls/slides forward when I take my hand away.

You do not need a circumcision and you probably would be very unhappy if you got one.

Eko325:

I think you are mistaken about what most people do. I think that most people with intact foreskins keep them in the normal forward position where it covers and protects the head. Only men with very short foreskins can wear them behind the head. You apparently are not in that category.

You have done well by getting your foreskin looser so it pulls back.

The ridged band where the nerves are concentrated is located at the tip of your foreskin. If you had your foreskin shortened, then you would loose all those nerves and the sensation it provides. That is not a good idea.

I do not see a problem with your foreskin rolling forward when you release it. Who is going to look inside your pants to see where your foreskin is?.

wow, that is so long not to pull your foreskin back  you need to clean it under your hood or you

will get infections . I''m 1 and aways wash my pecker skin.  my friend soaks his foreskin

in a container with some mild soap and then stretchs it. you need to do that

you are right my pecker is uncut.  My buddy used this trick and he had a tight foreskin

and in a few weeks his foreskin clould slip back over his helmet and now he can

masturbate enough to get more skin pulled back