Hi im a 23 year old female 5'6 I only weigh 98-100lbs i have allways been skinny and had trouble gaining wieght It's never really bothered me that much till a couple of days ago. I allways get the O your soooo skinny comments nearly every day mostly from larger people and my co-workers
it hurts but i usually just shrug it of and ignore them that was untill a couple of days ago. One of my new co-workers has been getting on my nerves she is very large and a very rude person making hurtfull coments like your arms and wrists are so skinny how do yoy carry anything? or are you ok you look week today maybe you should eat somthing. Well and a couple of days ago i was rushing around staking papers and boxers ect and it was quiet and i stoped to take 5 when she came past me she was allso stacking boxes aswell. she stopped and said
to me what? are you out of energy already I had aready had a bad morning so i snaped NO im quiet fine I dont runout of energy that easy you would run out much quicker than me!! O i dont think so she sneared!
just becaues you are skinny and i am fat doesnt meen your fitter than me
c**p I said O is that a challenge she snaped back at me? Excues me i said.
I goto the gym twice a week if you think your fiter than me than come along on tuesday with me and will see. I walked away shoock my head
then when tuesday came thought to myself why not go this could be fun so i did. I met up with her at the gym after work i asked her i wonder how were going to do this we can try the treadmill if you like im pretty good on that ok i said so we both started out slow after about 10 mins I could feel my legs getting weeker but i was determined to win this one
by about 15 mins of brisk walking i felt a little out of energy but wanted to keep going becaues she looked to be doing way better than i thought she
would. it wasnt till a few mins laiter when i realiesd im notgoing to win i started to feel really week and a bit dizzy i looked at her and said thats it for me and stopped Are you shore she said? yes i can hardly stand! Wow she said i new i was fitter HA HA im just having a bad day i said yeah right she said!! I thought i was much fiter than that i carnt belive it i new she was physically stronger than me by the boxes she lifts but i thought my cardio would be way better than hers?
Am i to skinny?? why did she beat me so easy??
Hope to get some answers please.

HEy to answer your question befor i started taking the depo i was 98-105 lbs. and we are the same age. I could never gain weight. People used to call me beanpool. Dont let them bother you. You are not to skinny. If you are eating normal. Try not to listen to them. When i gained weight from the depo i gained 40 lbs. Then i got off the depo and now i am struggling to loose the weight. So what i am trying to say is your fine just the way you are other girls wish they were as skinny as you. I bet you look beter then they do in there cloths,and that makes them mad

New Member
If you haven't worked out in awhile and she has been walking then it might be expected she could last longer than you on a treadmill. From what you described though, usually that does mean you probably didn't have enough calories in your body to sustain the activity. Your blood sugar level got really low and you started getting dizzy. Make sure you are getting in at least 3 meals a day to keep your energy levels up. If you have any other specific questions, just let me know.

Thanks for your replies i am trying to eat healthy just felt a bit weak laitley But is it normal for sombody that large to beat me so easy? I meen she is very flaby and dosnt look fit at all I no now that im not reall fit myself but Gosh she beat me sooo easy!! made me feel really bad I now its probably silly but shes always hurting my feelings and to loose at somthing like this dam!!just makes it worse now i have to listen to her telling evrybody at work how she kicked my but. she doesnt look to have any muscels at all but she is allso way stronger than me in her arms
is this normal are larger women normally that much stronger than us skinnys? or am i just weak?
cheers!!!