Okay so my cousin is 15 and weighs 103 pounds! That's a little bit for her age. She's really skinny I'm so jealous if her.I'm 12 and want to be really skinny like her,I weight 94 and want to weight around 76-84 pounds. If I don't eat nothing for 2 weeks and only drink water will I lose weight? How much? Please don't tell me negative things. Thanks (:

Hi Cueluc! What I found interesting is that you ask people not to tell you negative things. So probably deep inside of you , you realize that something is not good. So I tell you that I think it would be very negative to tell you: how to lose weight. If you are not really eating for two weeks I'm quite surprise you have energy to write. What I think it would be very positive to you is to realize what's going on with you . From what I notice you are not able to do this completely alone. Please find a person you trust, preferably a normal weight adult, and talk with her/him about what you are doing. It is not about wrong or right, is about not putting your life at risk anymore.

Hi, so you want to be skinny? I'm not trying to be mean, but not eating isnt good for you. If you want to lose weight, lose it naturally. I want to be skinnier too, but when I was sick and couldnt eat really anything for 2 weeks I felt really bad and was always really hungry. I lost a couple pounds yes, but that wasnt healthy. Not eating isnt good. You lose energy and your emotions. If you feel you want to be skinny, ask your nurse, doctor, or parents if you're the right size. If you're really worried, talk to someone. I hope this was helpful and not too mean. Good luck, and please dont starve yourself.