im 16 years old
about 167cm tall
50kg
i am asian

oh gosh, i am so skinny... i dont unsderstand WHY...
i eat as much as others does...
what is the problem about me? am i skinny just bcoz i masturbate..?

I seriously doubt it has anything to do with masturbation. Its most likely due to the fact you have a higher metabolism than some other people. Try working out some doing some pushups and situps every day that might help. You might not get thicker but youll get stronger.

Well,
The thing is that many teenagers have problems with obesity and they have a hard time to lose weight. Now your condition is different and the fact is that you have several things that you can do to gain more weight. For instance you can try to change your diet and eat more calories than you spend in your body. This will help you to gain more weight. Another one is that you try to build a muscle mass with workouts and I know that some use supplements to gain more muscle mass while they are body building. I hope that you will find a solution that can help you gain more weight.
All the best,
Nelie