I'm 12 years old. I weigh 130 pounds. I'm also a competitive cheerleader,dancer, and I am on track. when you look at my body you wouldn't think I weigh 130 pounds. I looks to be around 90. I'm small actually. My doctor said my weight is my mussel because of cheer and dance and track. He said close to none of it is actually fat. I feel good about my body I just don't want to weigh 130 even if it is mussel! Any ideas I would GREATLY appreciate. 

I am 12 to :) i weigh 160 but i dont look like fat but i am like really tall and i feel really embarrassed when people are sharing there weight and i wont cause they weigh like 80 and i weigh like 1,000,00,00,0,0,0 more pounds i tried throwing up and fasting and juicing nothing helped i asked my mom why nothing works she said your body needs fat to grow up you will lose it as you grow up like my mon was fat as a kid and now she is skinny ;) trust me i feel your pain i know

If its mostly muscle then you cant do anything about it. If you look fine then stop obsessing. Your 12 i didnt care about my appearance at that age and at 13 too. I have alot of muscle so I look lighter than i actually am but over the years ive come to terms with it and im bothered about the outside not how much the scales say i am. When I was 15 and finishing school I weighed about that and then i looked about the same too. Your fine the way you are.

Im in the same boat. Im 12 and 5'6 and I weigh 160 pounds. My legs and arms are rock hard muscle from cheerleading and basketball. I have a belly and boobs but other than that I mean, im normal so im sure you are