im very skinny n needs 2 gain weight despirately

You sound like me at that age dude. I was and still am a freakin' twig. I'm 20 and weigh 125 pounds. I could do with bulking up a bit and you cold probably do the same. Go to the gym, work out. Like me, you probably have a high metabolism. You may eat all the time, everyday and you don't gain weight. You might be grateful for this. Your not like the rest of society. No offense to anyone.

Holmestrix

well thats me lol and i am lucky to be skinny and have a fast metabolism because you dont have to worry about your weight

Hey guys,

I've never had this problem myself as I've always been a little bit bigger. But I think I can offer some helpful advice.

The fact that you are skinny means you have a high metabolism, this means your body burns through alot of energy, so keep your body constantly supplied with the energy it needs by perhaps increasing your carbohydrate consumption (from the sounds of it youre an ectomorph- so do a little bit of research on your body type, taking into consideration your height and physical activity level- and work on building a high carb diet).

You can also begin a work out program. Skip the cardio because the last thing you want to do is cut even more weight. But start a workout regiment with light(ish) weights and keep a high intensity workout for 45-60 minutes a day. Because of your natural body type I wouldn't reccomend trying to lift heavy weights to make big gains, rather, you will see greater results simply by doing:

a) light weights - appx 65% of the maximum you can lift - and dont be afraid to decrease the weight you use as you get tired during the workout
b)a constant daily workout for 45-60 minutes (and no more) but keep it intense, don't take big lengthy breaks, and be consistent. It's okay to take 1-2 days off a week but I wouldn't take any more than that

and c) -which is quite important - do some research, find out your bodily needs, and construct a high carb diet to supply constant energy to your body. Now this isn't to say all you should be eating is carbs, but because your body burns through them fast, you need to constantly provide them to your body. As I said I'm sure that when you do some research you'll find exactly what your body needs

Hope This helps.
-Oberg13

Ps. DO NOT start taking all these weight gainer supplements and protein powders that you see! Results take time, and the last thing you want to do is rush your results

Im 15 in 10th grade almost 16. im 5.3 ish. i weigh 90-95. depends on my recent activity. u sound like me but just taller and thiner. Do u find urself hungry at one moment. begin to eat and may still be hungry but will stop. i do this. its unpredictable because times i can eat forever and other times i eat a few bites and my head says full. Ive narrowed it down for me to be i get bored while i eat and also my mood. if im sad/stressed. i wont eat alot. if im happy i can eat alot. if i eat around friends i eat alot because i dont want my mom yelling at for not eating. So i urge you to try to focus while u eat. My motivation is that ive noticed im smaller then every1 and barely hit puberty. So in my mind i say if i eat ill get bigger and hit my growth. But this may be differant for u. I suggest to just focus

a b c d

You haven't finished growing yet. What is your mother's exact height & what is your father's exact height?