Hi. I'm 31 year old female and I have some problems I would like to discuss with people who maybe know more about it.
I'm married for 6 years now and I still don’t have any children. We hopped somehow that I will get pregnant in a year or two but nothing. You don’t have to believe but this has caused me a serious depression. I'm felling like I'm missing something and like I'm incomplete. I discussed about this with my husband and he agreed that I could take some antidepressants such as Amitriptyline and I would only like if someone could tell us what are the contraindications?

Hello. I'm very sorry about you and your husband but I think that you are fighting a battle on a wrong field. You should talk with some specialist about why you don’t have kids. Maybe someone of you is sterile, I don’t know. Adoption is also an option!
I will tell you something about contraindications.
You shouldn’t drink this antidepressant if you are operating machinery or driving a motor vehicle- it may impair mental abilities. You should also not drink it if you're planning to become pregnant because of possible hazards to mother and child. Amitriptyline is also not recommended for depressed patients under 12 years of age.