My question will sound strange to most of the people, but I would like to know if anyone wants to give their baby up for adoption. I am 35 and have been trying to have baby for years now. I would like to know more about the process of the adopting a baby. Thanks

I am sorry to hear that you are not being able to become pregnant. Your question is not strange. However, the way that you have asked about the adoption of a baby is. Adopting a baby is a complicated and at times very long process. Also, you did not tell me have you talked about your husband about the adoption. I don’t want to sound like I am interfering, but you need to talk with your husband about it. It is a decision both of you needs to make. If you have no doubts the first thing you need to do is to go to your local adoption agency. As is said, the adoption is complicated process. If you wish to adopt a white baby you should contact your local social services. Then, it is likely that you will be placed on a waiting list. This list is a list of applicants and there is a possibility that you will have to wait for a quite period of time. However, some agencies do not have a waiting list. They only accept applications for adopters of very young children, when the need arises.