I just found out I am pregnant but the last time I had sex was almost 4 months ago (2 months late)... I'm in college and smoke and drink on a somewhat regular basis, so obviously the baby would not be healthy so adoption is out the window..... can I still get an abortion?

I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T FOUND SOMEONE TO ABORT YOU YET. I THINK THERE WOULD BE A LOT OF COUPLES THAT WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT YOUR CHILD. MY HUSBAND AND I FOR STARTERS. WE HAVE 6 CHILDEREN OF OUR OWN AND WE ARE WANTING TO ADOPT BUT JUST CANN'T AFFORD TO GO TO A PRIVATE AGENCY. OUR FINANCES ARE TIGHT RIGHT NOW. BUT WE WOULD LOVE TO ADOPT WITHIN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. I REALLY DO UNDERSTAND YOUR SITUATION WE LIVE IN A COLLEGE TOWN OURSELVES AND SEE THIS HAPPEN TO ALOT OF GIRLS. THEY END UP ABORTING. SO PLEASE THINK HARD BEFORE YOU DO THIS. I DO HOWEVER THINK THAT YOU ARE TO FAR LONG TO HAVE A LEGAL ABORTION. :-D

I agree that you would not know if this baby is healthy or not. My friend has custody of her nephew because his mother smoked crack and drank the whole time she was pregnant and he is fine, and a very happy 4 year old, so please think about this before you get an abortion. If you don't want the baby there is always adoption.

If you still thinking about adoption contact me at, Me and my partner went through miscarriage and we are looking forward to adoption.