Hello. I'm 37 year old worried mother and I have some questions about my son physical and mental health.
Luckily, he wasn’t injured at all. Police found out that it was his fault because he had a lot of alcohol in his blood.
He is denying everything because he claim that it wasn’t his fault at all and that car that was coming from opposite direction was going to fast and cross into his track. The worst thing about this is that my husband is on his side and he also claims that small amount of alcohol can't affect man’s judgment that much!
Please tell me that this can't be truth! Thanks!

I really don’t know a lot about alcohol and its effects on people’s judgment but I know that much that I can say that your husband don’t know anything about this.
I don’t know are you familiar with the fact that four out of every ten fatal car accidents were attributed to alcohol and that alcohol related vehicle accidents are one of the leading cause of death for individuals between age 15 and 24.
Your husband think that if he isn’t drunk that much- he can probably drive normally but he don’t know that alcohol affects the whole body and might lead to development of disorder called blackouts or dementia. Your son could experience one and that’s why the car from opposite direction just “appeared“ in front of him.

Well the legal blood alcohol limit is a joke, 2 beers and you're considered ''driving under the influence''. Some men can have up to 8-10 beers and not be drunk and their judgement is perfect, likewise other men may have as few as 1 or 2 beers and they're already drunk. I think it is good that your husband is on your son's side because if both parents are againts him it can only make matters worse