Hello. I’m married for over than three yeas and my husband and I wonted to have many children, at least three of them but in this three years-nothing happened.
We started to suspect that one of us is could maybe be sterile.
At least-third year in September I got pregnant. Now I’m in my 8th month of pregnancy.
I was wondering, after my baby birth, how will I be able to choose which pediastrist to visit. I don’t even know what their specialist is.
I was told that pediatrists are very important because they can evaluate normal child’s growth.
Any advices on this subject?

I can give you some extra information about pediatricians because, I hope, this will be my future call.
Hi job is to examines, diagnoses and treats diseases and injuries of infants and children, and also manages pediatric services.
Pediatricians are graduates of 4 year medical schools with 3 additional years of residency training only in pediatrics.
Some pediatricians may also have additional training in subspecialties like neonatal care, child cardiology, or other special problems.
You should begin searching for a pediatrician in the final months of pregnancy and you and your husband should be present at the interview.
What is the best way-don’t look in papers and TV. Best way is to talk with your good friends about it and listen to theirs suggestions.
When you find him-you must develop a certain relationship with him because you need to ask him anything, no matter how trivial in may seem.
Good luck with your search!