Hello, I am writing on behalf of my brother who has some serious vision problems. He has been diagnosed with AMPPE, doctors treated as a disability but it is a hard condition and I understood that it is a very rare one. Anyway, is there a cure for it, will his vision get better soon?

I must admit that there is not much known about this problem. Especially because it is a very rare condition and thus there is no many cases for the doctors to do some quality research. And the recovery depends on the condition of the eyes which differs from case to case. Let’s hope that your brother will be the lucky one and pull through completely.

No cure I see the best of the best ,,, Dr kitchens as seen on the discovery channel and DR eisenhagen in Lexington Ky ,,, They will tell ya bro no help ,,, They are the best in US ,,, google them GOOD LUCK ,,,, Joe d !!!