My dh said he saw on the news the owner of the company that makes brytanl brought out in hand cuffs. But he cannot remember which channel he saw it on (cnn, msnbc, ?). Has anyone seen this story? I cannot seem to locate it on the internet.

Legend
No, haven't heard nothing yet. When did it happen? It's probably a gossip, but who knows ;-)

Let us know if you find out more!

Pseud0

Well I think there might have been an arrest made, but sometime in February. All I know is there was a raid and usually if owner is home they get arrested. I don't know dates and times and when stuff happened. The information that I have is that Brytanl contained an ingredient in it (bzp) that was made illegal here in the U.S. in 2004 (it's legal in europe). As to why Brytanl was still produced using this ingredient since then, I have no idea. The mfg should have sought out another legal ingredient that worked similar to replace that one. Any how, if I hear of more details, I will let you know.

BTW, I still cannot find anything on the net as to the story my dh said he saw about brytanl. Wish he would have remembered which channel he had the tv on when he was watching! >:( I wonder if anyone else seen it??